It's in the Bag, Gluten Free & The WoW Diet



Thursday, June 16, 2011

No-Bake Bag Meal Cookies!

Ok, who doesn't love no-bake cookies? Come on, admit it. I know I do. I think its because they are full of oats, so I feel healthy when I eat them. No-bakes are even popular in China. When I was getting ready for my trip I was told to make sure I brought cocoa powder. Cocoa powder? What for? For no-bake cookies of course! They don't do milk in China, so we had to use a powdered version when we made our experiment. They were pretty good, but using American peanut butter you'll be sure to have tastier results. When you no longer use a spoon, but can roll up your cookies and place them on wax paper with chopsticks, you will have reached the pinnacle of skill!


No-Bake Bag Meal Cookies

Wax paper
Resealable bag: 2 cups sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa, 3 tablespoons powdered milk
Resealable bag: 3 cups quick oats
1/2 cup canned butter
1/2 cup water
Pantry:1 cup peanut butter
Directions: In a medium pot bring to boil sugar, cocoa, powdered milk, butter, and water, stirring constantly. Boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and add peanut butter stirring until smooth. Add oats. drop by spoonfuls on to waxed paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment